The Mauritius International Financial Centre is conducive to business. It is made up of several elements such as its diversified, strong and stable economy, its bilateral and multilateral relationships, its hybrid legal system, its international arbitration centre and its effective good governance system, among others.
The Mauritius IFC counts a number of global players such as international banks, law firms, and accounting firms. Coupled with its range of products and services, it is the ideal jurisdiction for entrepreneurs and multinational companies looking to do business at international level.
The Mauritius IFC also offers a conducive platform to High-Net-Worth Individuals in terms of wealth structuring and succession planning.
- Equity Markets
- Commodity Trading Platforms
- Global Business Company listings, Specialist Debt Instruments and Global Funds
- General Insurance
- Long-term insurance
- Takaful and Re-takaful (Islamic Finance)
- Brokerage Houses
- Accounting Firms
- Tax and Investment Advisers
- International Law Firms
- Leasing Companies
- No withholding tax
- No capital gains tax
- No exchange control
- Over 15 International banks, some with prime presence across Africa
- African Union (AU)
- Non-Aligned Movement (NAM)
- Indian Ocean Rim-Association for Regional Co-operation (IOR-ARC)
- Africa, Caribbean and Pacific Group of States (ACP)
- Indian Ocean Commission (IOC)
- Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA)
- Southern African Development Community (SADC)
- White list of OECD
- Strict Know Your Client (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) regulations
- Commitment to growing list of Tax Information Exchange Agreements (TIEA)
- Regular compliance visits by the regulator
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- Common Reporting Standard (CRS)
Combining many years of expertise in the Global Business environment, our specialists will guide you in your decision-making process and accompany you throughout your project.
We enable fund managers to focus on looking after their investors and investments under management, helping them achieve their strategic objectives.
Our personalised wealth structuring solutions rests on an in-depth understanding of your personal situation. As a result, we are able to adjust our offering to your unique objectives.
Managing a business is time-consuming and requires constant monitoring. Our services aim at facilitating this process.