Sunibel is an international provider of corporate, trust, fund and fiduciary services. We form part of Probus Pleion, a Swiss multinational and multidisciplinary group founded in the 1980s. We operate from Mauritius, and through our network of partners, we provide our clients with a comprehensive set of services and solutions, tailored to their requirements, across various jurisdictions.
We are currently looking for a dynamic Senior Officer – Corporate Services to join our operations team. Working together with a strong and internationally experienced team, your role will consist in managing a portfolio of clients under the supervision of the Acting Team Leader – Corporate Services.
What you will do:
- Manage a portfolio of clients with varying level of complexity;
- Liaise and follow up with relevant authorities;
- Monitor the organisation of board, committees and shareholders meetings;
- Assist in drafting and reviewing minutes of meeting and resolutions;
- Review clients’ files and ensure that all companies comply with the local laws and regulations;
- Monitor debtors’ recovery and be able to lookup for additional services for additional billing;
- Assist in the preparation of budget and ensure budgeted figures are met;
- Supervise and assess the teams work and assignments;
- Assist in building capabilities within the team;
- Address performance issues of employees by providing remedial actions;
- Ensure good workflow between our 2 offices (Grand Bay and Quatre Bornes);
- Manage the junior and corporate team members and provide relevant coaching and development.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in Law and Management, Business Administration, Accounting or any other relevant field;
- Partly qualified ICSA or ACCA will be an advantage;
- At least 4 years of working experience in similar role.
Additional competencies that might work in your favour:
- Understand complex corporate structures and knowledge of financial services, securities and taxation laws in Mauritius;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (both in English and French);
- Strong organisational and ability to multitask;
- Dynamic, proactive and reliable;
- Solution-oriented, reliable and committed.
Location: Quatre Bornes & Grand Bay
Apply now by sending your CV and motivation letter by email to email@example.com.
Successful candidates shall benefit from an attractive package based on qualifications and experience.