Based in Mauritius, Sunibel Corporate Services Ltd forms part of Swiss multinational and multidisciplinary group Probus Pleion Holding SA. Our core expertise lies in cross-border investment structuring and administration for businesses, institutions and high-net-worth individuals.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Business Development Officer. Working together with a strong and experienced team, you will actively participate in the company’s growth.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you will contribute to increase company sales and profits through the development, implementation and execution of strategies, identification of profitable business opportunities, securing sound business deals, and maintaining relationships.
- Review business plan, KYC, and Due Diligence documents submitted by new clients
- Conduct screenings of prospects, new and existing clients (legal research on demand and research on World-Check, Google, Acuity and Dow Jones)
- Perform onboarding of new clients
- Organise Client Acceptance Committees
- Provide support to operations
- Assist in the permit application process (occupational permits or other permits as required by clients)
- Prepare incorporation packs for submission to the regulatory bodies
- Prepare bank account opening packs and follow up with banks
- Liaise with stakeholders and regulatory bodies
- Generate annual reports and other necessary periodic reports for the Board of Directors/Board Committees
- Draft technical sheets for relevant structures
- Assist the Business Development Manager in boosting sales
- Degree holder – LLB, Law and Management, Management, Accounting or any related fields)
- At least 2 to 3 years of working experience
- Would be an advantage:
- Compliance and/or AML qualification – i.e., ICA diploma, ACAMS, etc., and/or
- Partly qualified ICSA or ACCA
- Strong knowledge of the Mauritian regulatory requirements in the financial industry
- Ability to effectively manage compliance risk
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organisational and ability to multitask
- Dynamic, proactive, and reliable
- Solution-oriented, reliable, and committed
- Living the values of the company
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel
- Exposure to international best practices in the industry
- On-the-job training
- Tailor-made career growth
- Modern working environment
- Quatre Bornes
Apply now by sending your CV and motivation letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates shall benefit from an attractive package based on qualifications and experience.