Our experienced team supports you in all the administrative tasks related to pre-listing and post-listing on the Stock Exchange.
The Stock Exchange of Mauritius (SEM) is an attractive stage for the raising of capital and listing for both local and international issuers. Most noteworthy, it is one of the few stock exchanges in Africa to offer a multi-currency listing, a trading technology platform, and is open to dual-currency trading. In addition, the SEM allows you to list, trade, and settle equity and debt products in USD, EUR, GBP and ZAR, besides the local currency.
Our experienced team coordinates the process for the listing of companies and funds on the SEM. We aim to ensure that you are meeting your continued responsibilities as a listed issuer on the exchange.
Our services include:
- Advising on listing requirements
- Review business plan and business model
- Preparing and finalising all submissions and act as liaison with the Stock Exchange and other financial advisors
- Assisting in the implementation of procedures to support listed companies in relation to corporate governance, investor relations and financial results
- Ensuring that the issuer complies with all rules and regulations
Combining many years of expertise in the Global Business environment, our specialists will guide you in your decision-making process and accompany you throughout your project.
We enable fund managers to focus on looking after their investors and investments under management, helping them achieve their strategic objectives.
Our personalised wealth structuring solutions rests on an in-depth understanding of your personal situation. As a result, we are able to adjust our offering to your unique objectives.
Managing a business is time-consuming and requires constant monitoring. Our services aim at facilitating this process.